Tuesday 20 September 2016

Family photos


Every day goes by in a blur. The alarm goes at 6:15 and Greg leaps out of bed, while I slowly drag my butt out. Everything needs to be ready the night before because one has 15 minutes from when the alarm goes off to when we are leaving the room. A quick breakfast in the dining room and on the road before 7:00 when the traffic starts.
This morning, being Tuesday, we had staff devotions with the entire Watoto staff. When we were back in the office, Greg started training with the team at 10:00 and I am not sure what I did all day, but I sure was busy.
The highlight of our day was going to visit Albert, Dianna and our newest grandson, Darren. We had a wonderful meal and I got lots and lots of cuddles! He is so sweet and we were the first mzungu he had seen. At first, he just kept staring at me, but then he started to chat a little and had some stories to tell me. Pop had a few cuddles, but Jajja hogged most of them!



1 comment:

  1. How adorable is he?!?? Can't wait for some cuddles of my own!!! 😍

    ReplyDelete