Tuesday 16 April 2013

Snakes


I had a very important blog item to tell all of you about on Saturday and I forgot! We went over to our friends Randy and Judy’s house on Saturday. As we were standing in the living room, Judy tells me about the snake they had a few days before- a baby cobra. It was small and it was laying in the track of their sliding doors in their living room. When it was discovered, it coiled up and raised its head up- I don’t even want to think about it!
When we were leaving, I was standing by the vehicle waiting for Greg to unlock the doors. He was taking his time getting his tools in the back and rearranging things back there. I finally had to tell him to unlock the doors before I had a stroke standing beside the vehicle thinking about all the snakes that were in the grass watching me!
Now I am on the lookout for snakes everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment